Falls. Broken bones. Sudden illness. Emergency heart care and stroke care. When your healthcare facility is close to a beautiful lake filled with boaters, sailors, skiers and fields of amateur and professional athletes, it’s crucial to have an excellent emergency department. Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is right here with:
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Nurse First system for streamlined admitting
- Trauma rooms with computerized patient monitoring
- Large, private treatment rooms
- X-ray, CT and MRI services right here
- A full-service, 24-hour laboratory for quick diagnosis
- A helipad for fast access from outlying areas.
Just in Case: A Family Medical History
When you or someone you love is injured, it’s easy to forget critical medical history and medications.
This helpful form can help you organize your family’s health information before there’s an emergency.