Our Mission at The Stork's Landing
The mission of The Stork’s Landing is to provide our community and the visitors to our area comprehensive and integrated maternity care of the highest level, with compassion and respect for you and your family. We also strive to provide ongoing health education and to offer our resources to promote a health and wellness in the communities we serve.
The Stork’s Landing at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center recognizes these values as vital to our role in fulfilling this mission:
Commitment To Our Patients
- We recognize the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each individual person and family.
- We strive to extend the highest level of service and courtesy to each of our patients, their families, our visitors, and each other.
Commitment To Leadership in the Community
- We provide state-of-the-art health care services as a center of excellence.
- We are responsive to the needs of our community as served through evaluation of need, development and implementation of new programs, and the advancement of medical services.
- We engage in a wide range of continuing education and support the educational programs for professionals and our community.
Commitment To Excellence
- We strive to create an environment of teamwork and participation, dedicated to continuous quality improvement, in which our employees can pursue excellence, take pride in their work and the organization, and improve personal development.
- We believe that the quality of our human resources – employees, physicians, and volunteers – is the key to our continued success.
- We provide physicians with an environment that fosters high quality diagnosis and treatment, as well as professional and personal satisfaction.